What if my vehicle is totaled?

If a credible body shop indicates the vehicle cannot be repaired or the cost of repair is approaching it's current value, please contact BAA and discuss having the vehicle written off. BAA will require you to obtain two salvage bids on the vehicle. Used auto parts salvage yards are typically a good place to obtain bids. If the vehicle is too old it may be difficult to obtain a salvage bid. A scrap metal dealer may also be an option for salvage in such cases.